Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer
Full time web-designer to develop websites for Sioure Technologies clients. Support the overall online design needs for: on site creative, banner creative and e-mail campaigns. Involvement in the creative process will be from collaborative concept though live site releases following best-practice guidelines and established web standards. The web designer we select to join our team should posess a strong aesthetic sense, creative problem solving skills, and a passion for design. They should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment demanding rapid turn around and changes in priority or direction as business needs dictate.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Staying on top of new creative technology and web presentation in order to remain current and competitive in the industry
- Influencing and recommending unique opportunities for web specific photography
- Creating engaging interactive web features to support sales
- Building flexible designs that can be template based without looking generic
- Managing multiple creative projects with a sensitivity to deadlines
- Interacting with cross-functional teams to confirm that all build requirements are met, including technical and tracking.
Requirements and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have at least three or more years of retail web design experience. They must be well organized and have excellent inter-personal, communications and project management skills.
Expert knowledge in the following applications and languages is required:
Working knowledge of the following is highly desirable:
Send Resumes To firstname.lastname@example.org
Visual Basic Programmer/ Developer/GUI Developer
Qualified applicants will possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of
professional programming experience in Visual Basic. In addition, applicants
will have 3 to 5 years experience working with Microsoft SQL, with some
M3 experience as a plus but NOT required. The ideal candidate will have
proven skills in the areas of data modeling, database design and architecture
and experience writing and debugging SQL stored procedures and triggers.
Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to work and
communicate with business users required.
We also need a GUI Developer to join our team knit from the disciplines
of usability, psychology, interaction design, graphic design, and information
design. You must be self-motivated and able to work both independently
and in conjunction with team members and product groups. Enthusiasm and
flexibility to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as
the ability to rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
- Responsible for all aspects of administration for company application,
including installation of new versions, transitioning to new hardware
platforms, applying maintenance, deploying applications, managing schema
changes, and capacity planning in development and production environments.
- This individual will ensure corporate data is adequately protected
- They will be responsible for performance management and diagnostic
support of both application and database software.
- Develop database and application environment enhancements and schema
changes for new business requirements and problem resolutions.
- Create, schedule and monitor database backup and recovery operations
including development of data manipulation scripts, SQL agents, and
- Document database and application environment, configuration, schema,
and performance statistics including service level agreements and variances.
- Perform client installs and assist customers with VB application problems
- Edit and create crystal reports for the customer.
Core Competencies for Developer:
In-depth knowledge of: In-depth experience in client/server application
development in VB/SQL Server environment. In-depth knowledge of the diagnosis,
repair and debugging of MS Visual Basic software and computer systems
and/or software. Strong analytical and communication skill is a must.
Ability to: Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; Apply
the principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect
data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; Establish and maintain
successful work relationships with those contacted in the performance
of this position; Analyze data, resolve problems and make decisions independently;
Work in a team environment; work under deadlines; Perform work in an ISO
Skills: Analytical - ability to quickly analyze, troubleshoot and resolve
database and application failures. Compliance - ability to conform to
best practices that minimize the probability of system failures and maximize
system performance. Service - ability to respond expediently, courteously
and consistently to customer requests in critical and tense situations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for this Position:
High School Diploma or High School Equivalency. Three years professional
experience Visual Basic; Three years professional experience MS SQL Server;
Ability to effectively present technical information to various audiences,
ranging from the customer to the senior management team.
Only candidates with stable employment histories will be considered
Send Resumes To email@example.com